EACH ATTENDEE MUST BE PRE-REGISTERED.
Please click here to Complete & submit the pre-registration form.
Please remember, that by registering, you agree Miss Utility can take and use pictures of training participants at their discretion.
FREE ONSITE Training
Training will be held at the:
Charles County Government Building/Auditorium
200 Baltimore St.
La Plata, MD 20646 – Charles County
- Refreshments: 7:30 am
- Training Start Time: 8:00am – Class is about 4 hours long.
- Training is FREE.
- Free educational and promotional give-a-ways will be provided.
- Training is presented in English (Spanish materials available).
- Overview of the Maryland (Title 12) and DC (Title 34) Utility Laws
- Miss Utility Call Center Procedures & Services
- Facility/Utility Training (Communications, Gas/Pipelines, Water/Sewer, Electric)
- Locating/Marking Guidelines
- Utility Damages
Contact Susan at email@example.com with questions.