EACH ATTENDEE MUST BE PRE-REGISTERED. Please click here to Complete & submit pre-registration form
Please remember, that by registering, you agree Miss Utility can take and use pictures of training participants at their discretion.
Wednesday, February 1, 2023 – FREE ONSITE Training
Training will be held at the:
Charles County Government Building/Auditorium
200 Baltimore St.
La Plata, MD 20646 – Charles County
- Refreshments: 7:30 am
- Training Start Time: 8:00am – Class is about 4 hours long.
- Training is FREE.
- Free educational and promotional give-a-ways will be provided.
- Training is presented in English (Spanish materials available).
- Overview of the Maryland (Title 12) and DC (Title 34) Utility Laws
- Miss Utility Call Center Procedures & Services
- Facility/Utility Training (Communications, Gas/Pipelines, Water/Sewer, Electric)
- Locating/Marking Guidelines
- Utility Damages
Contact Susan at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.