ITIC and IMAP Terms and Conditions
IN ORDER TO SUBSCRIBE TO AND USE THE SERVICES OF MISS UTILITY AND ITIC OR IMAP, YOU MUST READ THE FOLLOWING AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THIS USE AGREEMENT. USING THE USERNAME AND PASSWORD PROVIDED, INDICATES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE, DO NOT USE THE USERNAME AND PASSWORD PROVIDED.
The services provided by Miss Utility are based upon information you provide. You should download, read and understand all of the instructions for entering in information at the Site. By accepting the terms of this Agreement you agree to (a) download, read and follow all of the instructions for entering information into ITIC, (b) provide accurate, complete and current information when prompted during the registration process, and (c) maintain and update your information to keep it accurate, complete and current.
I am an authorized representative of my company and on behalf of my company, agree to the following:
- My company will submit a completed locate request on Miss Utility
ITIC web site. In addition, as a representative
of my company, I have downloaded, read
and agree to comply with the current
policies and procedures of the "ITIC" program.
I understand that failure to follow these
guidelines may result in termination
of my participation in the ITIC program
without notice. I understand that Miss Utility will email a copy
of every transmitted locate request I enter on ITIC. I will receive
the email(s) at the email address that I registered with ITIC. It
is the responsibility of me and my company to review the information
for accuracy and contact Miss Utility with any discrepancies.
- My company, having been accepted into the IMAP Program, will enter, review and approve completed database polygons on the website designated for the IMAP Program. In addition, as an authorized representative of my company, I certify that I have completed the required training. I have read and agree to comply with the current policies and procedures of the “IMAP” program. I understand that failure to follow these guidelines may result in termination of my participation in the IMAP program without notice.
- I agree to contact the Miss Utility center orally by telephone
at 1.800.257.7777 (Western Shore Maryland
and Washington, DC.), 1.800.282.8555 (Delaware) and 1.800.441.8355
(Eastern Shore Maryland) with any emergency, correction or cancellation
requests. As a new user of ITIC, I understand that my tickets will
be suspended for review by a Miss Utility Center Representative.
Thus I understand that there may be a delay in the release of my
ticket(s) to the member facility owners.
- One Call Concepts, Inc. (OCC) reserves the right to change
or terminate the "ITIC" Program at any time. Either Miss
Utility or the Participant may choose
to cancel this Agreement at any time.
- By using the username and password provided, I acknowledge
on behalf of my company that OCC has
no control over third party telecommunications
networks, servers on the Internet, all of which are used in providing
the ITIC service. I further acknowledge that delays and disruptions
of other transmissions over such networks are completely beyond
the control of OCC. I understand and agree that OCC does not guarantee
the availability or reliability of such telecommunications networks
beyond its control.
- By using the username and password provided, I agree on behalf
of my company to release, remise and
forever discharge, for itself and its
predecessors, principals, agents, successors, and assigns, OCC and
any of its agents, employees, successors and assigns of and from
all claims, demands, damages, actions, causes of action or suits
at law or in equity, of whatsoever kind or nature, for or because
of any tickets, reports or other information that OCC attempts to
transmit to me through the use of e-mail over the Internet.
- I acknowledge that my use of ITIC to access the Miss Utility
Center is at my sole risk and agree that
the service and information provided
are without warranty of any kind by OCC.
- I acknowledge that my use of IMAP to manage my Miss Utility Center database is at my sole risk and agree that the services and information provided hereunder are without warranty of any kind by OCC.
- I agree that under no circumstances, including negligence,
will OCC or any of its affiliates, the
directors, officers or employees, or
any third party be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental,
special or consequential damages that result from my use of or my
inability to use ITIC and Miss Utility services. I acknowledge that
this limitation applies to all content information or other services
available through the Miss Utility Center, and whether or not OCC
has notice of the possibility of such damages and whether or not
circumstances giving rise to such damages may have been within the
control of OCC.
- I agree that the ITIC and IMAP Services and all of the content of this
Site and the information you receive
from the Miss Utility Center is the property
of OCC or others. You may not reproduce, transmit, disseminate,
sell, distribute, publish, broadcast, circulate or commercially
exploit the ITIC Services, the content or the information in any
manner without the express written consent of OCC. "Miss Utility," its
logo, and "ITIC" and
other trademarks found at the Site are
the property of OCC. Any unauthorized
use is strictly forbidden.
- This Agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Maryland,
without respect to its choice of law
rules. I agree to be subject to the personal
jurisdiction of the state and federal
courts of Maryland, for any action arising out of or related to
your use of the Services or the Site. This Agreement, the ITIC Contract
and the following Procedures for Locate Requests via "ITIC" and/or IMAP written procedures constitute
your entire understanding of the Agreement
relating to the Services.